Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Guatemala

Hello all,
I do not have time right now to tell you what happened in the jungle but I just want to give you a brief update as to what I am doing at this point. The group phase of the trip has come to an end and everyone is heading their separate ways. Even though the group part of the trip was fun and I learned a lot, it is going to be extremely nice travelling with less people. Currently it is 6:30am local time and I am waiting in my hotel lobby for our bus to Guatemala which is picking us up at 7am. I am really looking forward to seeing a new country and having new experiences. Next chance I have I will update everyone on what we did in the jungle and what I will be doing in Guatemala. I will talk to everyone next chance I get.
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment